This is a pilot program for the Spring 2020 academic term. You may receive an email request for optional feedback at a later date.
Fall/Spring Semester Hours
Hours are subject to change without notice based on the university's academic calendar.
View complete hours calendar here.
Group Study Rooms
Bookings will open Monday, March 9th.
Available for groups of 2 or more Villanova students. Located on the 3rd and 4th floors of Falvey Library.
- 2-hour time slots
- Limit 2 room bookings per group per day
- Group study only (club meetings, individual study, etc. not permitted)
- Renewals not permitted
Rooms can be reserved up to 7 days in advance. Available during Service Hours.
Check in at the Service Desk at reservation start time to confirm booking. 2 group members are required for check-in.
- Please keep study rooms clean.
- Properly dispose of any food and trash, and take all personal items with you upon departure.
- Do not leave study rooms unattended.
- Unattended personal items in study rooms are subject to removal by library staff.
- Do not disturb patrons outside the study rooms.
- Please keep group discussion to a reasonable noise level.
All group study rooms are equipped with:
- White board
- Wireless internet access
Dry erase markers may be checked out from the Service Desk. See full list of available equipment here.